Required Reading is a weekly listing of all the bits of visual inspiration, cool videos, news, hip links, and miscellaneous information that rattles my head during the week. The stuff that’s worth bookmarking and gets my brain-juices flowing.
• Ten great insights on rethinking work from the 99% from some great thinkers.
• Sometimes it doesn’t take more than a simple idea and elegant execution to make something beautiful, like this video created by Scott Gable.
• I have an immense want to own a print of this painting, proving once again that my obsession with Twin Peaks is nothing if not enduring.
• An interesting side by side comparison of the video quality between a DSLR and an iPhone 4s.
• A must read for any freelancer who wants to avoid the health problems of working from home and keep their energy levels up.
• This article makes me want to never skip breakfast again, so many delicious things to try.
• An interview with Tom Gauld from The Rumpus.