Required Reading is a weekly listing of all the bits of visual inspiration, cool videos, news, hip links, and miscellaneous information that rattles my head during the week. The stuff that’s worth bookmarking and gets my brain-juices flowing.
• I too, now have a strong urge to wire together a whole lot of something, in order to make something more…
• Quite a collection of interviews with creative visionaries curated and pulled together by the 99%
• A killer collection of images of Stanley Kubrick on the set of his films.
• Duffy, The Man Who Shot the Sixties – what a fantastic exploration into photographer Brian Duffy’s work and life.
• The Great One’s first skates, by Finn O’Hara. Colour me Jealous!
• On another sports note – I cannot pull myself away from pictory’s Love of the Game Collection… just cannot do it, it is fascinating.