Required Reading is a weekly listing of all the bits of visual inspiration, cool videos, news, hip links, and miscellaneous information that rattles my head during the week. The stuff that’s worth bookmarking and gets my brain-juices flowing.
• Marqueed is a service that lets you markup and annotate images with collaborators online, a great service for discussing retouching with clients.
• A very DIY take on truly analog photographic filters from A Beautiful Mess
• These well choreographed dancing army men made me smile all week.
• Chase Jarvis explores the low angle shots of Quentin Tarantino
• I must have missed this when it first came out, but I really dig Zack Arias’ Creative Mornings talk on not trying so hard to inflate others perception of you.