I know it is a little late for a post today, but I’ve worked like a madman the past few days, as a maelström of jobs suddenly had my schedule full. Bur I did manage to pull together quite the collection of useful articles and links for you this evening. I’ll be back later in the week with some in-depth posts.
• The 99% shares a study that the key to inspiration and motivation is nothing less than your own ability to imagine achievement.
• According to Seth Godin, you are famous, and you need to realize it.
• ASMP’s strictly business blog
• Basic, common sense ideas on policies to implement for your freelance business.
• There are so many articles out there for designers that have a lot of info photographers and other creatives can pull great knowledge from . Heres a wonderful piece from Think Vitamin on How to Get Hired
• Chase Jarvis echoes many of my own sentiments on how to build habits for creativity. These are great, common sense ideas that are easy to carry out and can radically change your process.
• A post from Tim Ferriss’ archive that I can’t stop reading, Stoicism 101: A Practical Guide for Entrepreneurs.